Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Dallas, TX
Posted: March 6, 2023
California Bioenergy LLC (CalBio), founded in 2006, is one of the country’s leading developers of dairy digester projects. The projects capture methane, a potent greenhouse gas (GHG), to fuel natural gas trucks and buses and power electric vehicles. CalBio works closely with dairy farmers, California state and federal agencies, and many innovate technology and engineer companies. Financial partners include the Farm Credit system, Chevron, fund investors and dairy farmers. In addition to reducing GHG emissions, the company’s projects help protect local air and water quality. CalBio is experiencing significant growth and the individual in this position will play a key role.
CalBio is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist based in Dallas, TX. The Accounts Payable position would support the accounting department with day-to-day accounting duties. The primary work focus will be on accounts payable. In addition will help with grants, audits, bank reconciliations, filing, and processing mail.
- At minimum, an Associate degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or similar field. Bachelor’s preferred. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience can be substituted.
- 3-5 years of relevant, hand-on accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks handling multiple companies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel
- Exceptional time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
Pay Range Disclosure
The salary range for the position of Accounts Payable Specialist reasonably expects to pay $20.00-$28.00 per hour.
Interested candidates should submit the following information,
- Cover Letter
- Employment Application